It’s Spring. the time when many come out to any of the many Farmer’s Markets in Marin County. Although some run year-round, others are seasonal.
The markets offer local and nearby grown fresh produce, flowers, bakery goods, local food trucks, music, as well as arts& crafts and kid zones…not to mention the great and eclectic mix of shoppers! It’s a fun place to run into old friends and make new friends while strolling the markets, munching on free samples and just being outside!
Since you can find a market every day of the week, I’ve assembled the list below for ease in finding ones you’d like. I invite to try them all throughout the season!
* San Rafael-Year round @ Marin Civic Center parking lot, 8a-1p
* Sausalito-June to Nov. @ Dunphy Park , 10a-2p
· Novato-May to Sept. @ Grant Ave. (downtown), 4p-8p
· Ross Valley Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ Marin Art & Garden Ctr., 1p-7:30p
· Tam Valley-May to Nov. @ 219 Shorline, 3p-7p
· Corte Madera-Year round @ Town Center Shopping Ctr., 12p-5p
· Fairfax-April to December @ Bolinas Park, 4p-8p
· San Geronimo Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ SG Valley Comm. Ctr, 1p-7:30p
· Ross Valley-May to Oct. @ Marin Art & Garden (on SFD), 3p-7p
· San Rafael-Year round @ Marin Vets Memorial Auditorium parking lot, 8a-1p
· San Rafael-April to Sept. @ downtown 4th St. (bet. Lincoln & B St.), 6p-9p
· Bolinas-Year round @ 95 Olema-Bolinas Rd., 2p-6p
· Mill Valley-Year round, CVS Parking lot on Blithedale, 9:30a-2:30p
· San Anselmo Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ SA Town Hall ,, 11a-7:30p
· Larkspur-Year round @ Marin Country Market, Larkspur Landing, 9a-2p
· Marinwood-Year round @ Marinwood Plaza, 9a-2p
· Point Reyes-June to Nov. @ Toby’s Feed Barn, Hwy 1, 9a-1p
· Woodacre Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ San Geronimo Valley Dr., 9a-5p
If you would like more information about Farmer's Markets in our area, homes in Marin or just Marin County in general, just give me a quick call or send me an email...I'm always happy to help!
I hope you find my posts interesting and informative…let me know of any special subjects you'd like to read about!